Suterare Yuusha wa Kitakuchuu - Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
And the translator decided to drop this... Awesome...

But then again, they have a point, it HAS been a while since the last chapter.

"THEY TRIED TO KILL YOU"

no, seriously, I love this sentence

anyway, so she is ready to kill all humans that would learn the existence of like... 10 demi humans
let's say 1 person a month, in a year, she's a psycho

Dex-chan lover
Guess it now boils down to a question: what particular demi-human is the princess. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Wait why showing them that necklace = demihuman? Isn't that usually royalty proof or something?
@typeOU They called the kids with animal ears beastfolk but the princess demihuman after she showed her necklace(?)
Apparently demihuman =/= beastfolk here.
And I will never got these questions answered now.

Ah, the "I tried to murder someone who is a good person, in blind predjudice, (but I am woman) so it's a-ok" trope... Sorry, dropped. Sick of this f*cking trope/joke. I don't understand the fascination to let women act like total psycopats and get away with it just because "they (THOUGHT they) did it for a good cause"...

@typeOU
Thank you! I didn't see your comment when I was typing my comment. But I saw it now after revisited the comment section. Glad to see that I am not the only one that at least think of this is as psycotic behavior.

Dex-chan lover
"Family situation gonna be a pain in the ass"... It's literally why he got tossed. It won't BE a pain, it IS a pain.

@Southpaw more concerned about the pointless crypticness and god thing really since the only god we've met so far seemed unusually absent. She doesn't get a pass for threatening him with a knife because she's a woman, didn't feel that way to me anyway. Felt more like they decided that protecting the helpless outcast children was a justifiable reason. Plus she doesn't exactly move like someone who has killed before.

Dex-chan lover
> Guess it now boils down to a question: what particular demi-human is the princess.
@CommieJohnTeh

obviously she's half-human and half-human, a mantaurus!

as0mbDf.jpg

Dex-chan lover
^ I'd still hit it. 😈
I mean, people got duped bythat bitchy
satyr
princess from the Ride On King, so

Fed-Kun's army
@typeOU So if you were on a situation in which the end of the world had come and you have an entire group of people to protect, and so you murder people trying to steal resources, kidnap or even rape the woman and children under your protection, you would be a Psycho? How does that even work?

The nun is merely trying to protect the beastfolk children in her church from a world that clearly hates non-humans, she HAS to do this because these children are treated as if having no rights. There's nothing psychotic about wanting to protect someone.
And it's not like you didn't know this, there were quite a few foreshadowings of this in the series already. One character even asked MC about his stance towards other races, which can easily imply that the world has extremely prejudiced views about other races. To which you should've clearly related to the whole event with the nun in this chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread