Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Poisonous Food and Agricultural Revolution

Dex-chan lover
That little goblin bitch needs to shut the fuck up about that "almost amazing as me" shit! Her arrogance pisses me off! There is a harem tag, which is the only reason I'm still reading this, so they better add more, better, and non-goblin girls to the harem.

Dex-chan lover
If you grow poisonous plants using poison water, the poison will disappear? Can you smell that? Yeah, that's the smell of utter bullshit.

so just to be clear here. the orcs have decided to fight against the mage they have no hope of beating. the same mage that basically one hit their leader. ok.... go on....

@Aichan
I'm pretty sure this is related to pH levels, acids and bases.
Stomach Acid + Bleach = slightly acidic water.
So if the fruit poison is a base, then he's using an acid based poison to neutralize it. The wording is poor, and the concept isn't fully realistic, but does make sense.

Contributor
@Aichan @RainEStar

Wouldn't be surprised if it is related to the same process of making antivenom. Antivenom is just the anti-bodies created by a living created to combat an injection of venom. We create it by milking venom from the snake, the injecting tiny amounts of it into something, then collect the antibodies produced.

Here, I wouldn't be surprised if somehow, in an attempt to protect itself from the effects of the poisonous water, the plant produces a chemical which has the side effect of also neutralizing the poison it already naturally contains.

Fed-Kun's army
its weird that the manga didn't bother to explain how the fruit grew without poison using his method. Also the orcs doing a coup kinda invalidates the last chapter's speech about working together and harmony, kinda weird.

... this is like the 3rd time now ? that i see chapter 4... when are we gonna get chapter 5 ?
(this was uploaded till chapter 4 like 3months ago but chapter 3 and 4 have been delete multiple times and reuploaded... this is getting really irritating...like jesus)

especially since the raw is at CHAPTER 22... so there is 0 reason to do this...

Aggregator gang
@RainEStar Mixing a solution isn't the same thing as growing a plant with it and you have to be VERY precise to neutralize something (see the neutralization curve). I seriously doubt the author had anything to do with pH in mind when he wrote this. It's just bullshit, but hardly noteworthy in a fantasy setting when like 90% of "magic" is just a deus ex machina.

@blablablub Not really. The poison is used to extract antibodies from animals that can resist it. It's not directly used for the antivenom.

@johnpoop2529 Yikes.

ok im not going insane, this was uploaded already. I swear to go this is getting very annoying.

Fed-Kun's army
@RedRoyce as much as I appreciate the work they are doing, I do have to agree with you. This series just seems to have the same parts uploaded, deleted and then reuploaded with no discernible difference.

Aggregator gang
@Hounder That doesn't really make sense for a variety of reasons. It's like saying poisonous frogs should provide you with a resistance to their own poison since they get the poison from eating bugs. They don't create a resistance because they aren't hurt by the poison in the first place. If the poison hurt the plants it would just kill them in the amount shown here and it wouldn't affect their own poison (even if it was the exact same poison) because it only gets released when they're injured.

Users who are viewing this thread