Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Night rebellion

ok so that was retarded he's proven to be strong and a decent leader that looks for ways to solve problems but instead of bringing up the topic and ask for a solution they attempt to kill him to either kill the gobs and look for suitable females or have a go at the female gobs, either way they deserve to die.

Dex-chan lover
No problem! The hero will turn some of them into women with his supreme magic.

Dex-chan lover
aGKdna6w_700w_0.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Of course it was this. Orcs and Goblins are sex maniacs.
Though I notice when the goblins have actual females, they aren't nearly as rape-happy

Dex-chan lover
At least this chapter didn't have that stupid arrogant goblin!!! God I hate her so much!!!

Tbh... I would've kill them anyway.... if not.. at least beat them half to death so they never try that kind of shit again...

Ah understandable, now die

Anyone else annoyed at the constant trope of orcs needing to have women? And presumably rape them? Reincarnated as a Slime did a good job with orcs, just treating them as another race of sentient beings rather than serial rapists.

It’s really annoying to constantly see it and doesn’t make sense that a species would evolve or develop to live by raping other species (Although if you do find a species that currently exists in our world and lives by doing that, let me know. I’m genuinely curious if one such species exists). Unless they are talking about other orc women when they mention that the village doesn’t have women.

"we need women"
in a manga
In a genre directed at people who want a power fantasy
at people who will never get women...

can not understand orcs feelings at all.

guess pus*y i mean woman is worth dying for, they could just ask about that unless they want human sex slave then its a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread