Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - The orc revolt quelled

Dex-chan lover
@jimmyclear @Iume
I got a different theory regarding those horns.
The women asked the orc from our mc if all orcs in his village were like him (a.k.a. being "boys" instead of "men").

My guess is that the horns of an orc change shape as the orc grows up.
So those horns without edges / corners belong to young orcs - maybe comparable to teenagers for humans.
Then when they grow older / become full-fledged adults their horns debelop to have those shapes like those in orc village have.

Dex-chan lover
I am so glad it didn't go the direction of Re:Monster. I dropped Re:Monster because of the stupid crap it was pulling regarding women. That said, this is quite an amusing and refreshing twist as well.

Aggregator gang
Now I see why orc always rape elfs with those kind of women. This also explains why human though orcs are only made of males.

Dex-chan lover
c35495be1750dc5edce2c8c5f360d8d0b0c05d8bbb88ef22c5c9dd0a4d1b93f4.jpg

Could it be, the chapters aren't repeating? Have we broken the curse?

Dex-chan lover
@Talh

So their basing it off of Horn View? WTH?

So that raid leader was just some shmuck thinking he's the baddest boy around the block with his merry band of hoodlums? Geez.

Dex-chan lover
Thank fuck we don't have to go through that whole "reproduces solely through interspecies rape" trope. It's so very rarely anything but cringe.

lol it was confusing af, I was like wait, where are the females? Male or female, they look almost the same.

@twinklecake Agreed

So orcs just have the big horni huh, also uh... if the orcs in the mc’s village have overwhelming libido then how are they still virgins?

Or maybe them being virgins was a mistranslation and is meant to be something like how they never will be able to have sex again

Users who are viewing this thread