Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Alraune Raid

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest, if they were humanoid with the same characteristics as their insect counterpart....ants would be world class threat. Definitely not a army I would want to come up against, cheats or no.

Dex-chan lover
Why the heck are they humanoid?

Also, poison and fire are usually quite good for swarming enemies. Might be bad for the surroundings for a while, but better than dying.

@SingLove
Honestly? They couldn't possibly be humanoid and keep their ant characteristics without the plot umbrella of 'magic'.
Even in prehistoric times when the oxygen content was higher and there were fewer birds to kill them off, the largest ever insect was a dragonfly. And it was only around the size and weight of a crow.

Honestly I thought that the two girls would be the culprits, because they fucked up while showing off their supposed skill. I'm fine with this, though.

HOLY SHIT!
I thought they were going to be just regular giant ants not Humanoid Ant Soldiers!!

Dex-chan lover
Ants??? Alright call Netero and Sung Jin Woo

@avefenixflames well that's the whole point, a monster nation building manga, also this is a lot shittier than tensura

The humanoid Ants do indeed give me flashbacks to Hunter x Hunter's Chimera Ants...

I know ants are scary, but man, it's still weird to see how they'd be if they were human sized.

Users who are viewing this thread