Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Alraune Raid

Dex-chan lover
There's something funny about the MC's arch nemesis using something so predictable that the MC can just go "oh no! Yeah I know this from my past life, this is how we deal with them".

well shit, thats not what i had in mind when he said giant ant....

Dex-chan lover
Alraune were lucky it wasn’t termites.
Ants are a bit overdone. We already have the epic Meruem and Beru.
And spiders are also everywhere in these stories.
Why never beetles? So many varieties and abilities.

Dex-chan lover
Here come the chimerae ants.

Why never beetles? So many varieties and abilities
@Sep10trion Well, Tensei Shitara Slime has one hell of a beetle; though he has just been introduced in the main manga, he has made lots of cameos in the spinoffs.
By the end, he may very well be Rimuru's strongest retainer.

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion considering that i've seen what termites did to a BRICK wall...yeah, thank god it aint termites. fuck termites. they're like the wasps of the ant family.

@unicornfightscans
Look, contrary to what you might be assuming about me right now, I'm not just complaining about something to be an ungrateful asshole.
I was bringing it up because it's been a trend I've seen in multiple TLs and I don't understand the logic behind it.
I might've used some harsher words because I was against this trend continuing, but it was not my intention to attack the TLers.
I do, in fact, understand that this is volunteer work that I am benefitting off for free.
If anything, I would've loved for a response from the original TLer to explain to me the reasons behind the choice and that would've satisfied me. and regarding that, it seems the TLers even edited the release and addressed this. So yea. That's good enough for me. If you're reading this, TLers, thanks for addressing my issue! I wasn't even expecting an outright change, so that's more than enough for me!

Please stop treating me like I'm a petulant whiny ungrateful child.

S

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Power Uploader
Not to restart the argument, but if the TL was afraid Alraune would be too unfamiliar to readers, then perhaps another plant species like Dryad would be a better alternative.

Regardless of their species, wow, they sure don't know how to communicate for shit. I don't know why the author resorted to such a frustrating trope just to resolve everything peacefully a few pages later.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work, and I hope you're not dispirited by any language that has been used against you.

-
On a completely different (but still word-related) note, a "hoard of demons" is the demons treasure, a "horde of demons" is a large group of demons. XD

Dex-chan lover
> peace-loving race
> first thing they do is attack and try to genocide others instead of asking for help
OK

paraphrasing:
"we're attacking you to steal your home because we are selfish and desperate!"
"why steal our home?"
"because someone else is attacking us."
"oh wow your behavior is surely safe for us to welcome inside."
*cough*

I dunno about this chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread