Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - The Legion Ants

Dex-chan lover
I don’t seem to recall this correctly. Didn’t the sister and friends leave before belamu explained the ants and such? How did the friend know what they were then?

@TyUni @BanditHardon the reason why many didn't like the sister action is because without the plot armor. Their action could lead to a bigger mess and endangered everyone. Especially when the MC already has a plan with 90-100% success rate.
So its just plain stupidity without the plot armor that make sure they would be safe and the mc save them in the right time and place.

Dex-chan lover
God i hope mc actually scold them later and not just "im glad youre safe" and end it with that

Dex-chan lover
@loonacrunch: Well, raws are available until chapter 28, so you can check what happens (though based on the events, it seems that "im glad youre safe" part would probably not happen)

Double-page supporter
Geez. I hope that girl dies. Make her learn her lesson. Stop causing problems.

Dex-chan lover
"Let's go slay the 10k+, disaster level S ants with 3 fledging warrior/mages. What the f*ck could possibly go wrong."
5wBPECB.gif

At this point just let the moron and her dumbass friends die. I swear the series would be far more tolerable without her.

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of the Orc Lord arc in Tensura with their army of 200.000 orcs but way shitter in both arts and story

@Renan_Walheim thank God I'm not the only one that hate his sister and like the black haired girl

Edit : NVM almost everyone in the comments in this chapter hate her

Will she even be rebuked of her action? i have a feeling mc just going to scold ashole sis and nothing more.

Users who are viewing this thread