Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~

ok how the fuck does a painting of a man with 30 years of experience look like something a child would draw
iam really like really bad at drawing cause i never draw anything but my shit is still better then that and u want to tell me someone with 30 years of experience is that bad

Double-page supporter
Makes you wonder how bad his spell book art would look like. Magic circle, more like magic potato.

@ken878 thanks i'll keep a look out, i've been keeping it on my md list (reading), it's pretty decent, i don't really hate it, if tensei shitara slime datta ken didn't exist i'd say it's an original and brilliant manga, but it feels all too similar to it so I'm kinda skeptical

you can do something for years and still suck at it
think of all the people that have played league for years and aren't challenger

i myself love singing, do it constantly, and am shit at it. key thing is I always do the same thing, I never look up how to improve, for free youtube video lessons, or anything. I just do it

doing it a lot doesn't mean that you're constantly analyzing it, trying new things, improving your craft

idk how to tag people but someone tag xeno77

It is quite normal to suck at something after doing it for years, especially if you believe you are good at it - after all after reaching a certain degree you will need to actively try to get better to improve.

Just because you repeat the same thing over and over doesn't mean you will get any better, you will plateau at a certain level and stop improving...

@mangareaderxx77 you literally just write @ and their name after that

oh, but what I really came to say is...
somebody should delete the WN link, the author removed it from syosetu

Dex-chan lover
@Hazmaste
The mere idea that someone can draw like absolute garbage, for 30 years, while actually dedicating time to it as a hobby, is pretty much nonsense.
You can get better at drawing in less than 5 days if you actually try to improve. Look up "art workshops" and you'll get the gist of it.

No but seriously whats wrong with the dude on the covers his anatomy is all kinds of fucked guy looks like a hobbit

Double-page supporter
Everyone is giving their opinion about this manga so I'll do it too.
I love it! I agree that the design of the MC in the cover looks weird but overall the designs inside the actual manga look pretty good, the characters have their charm and the story is going smoothly and perfect imo!

Now about the translations, there seem to be many words written wrong or in another sense but the meaning is still there trhough the whole sentence, so I don't really mind.

Army of female elves attacks a fortified village full of orcs and goblins.

...those elves are just asking for it.

Users who are viewing this thread