Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~

the fuckers who translated before decided to turn a chapter into 2 parts with 'for faster release' as the excuse. those cunts ruined the chapters and did not even deliver the faster release promise.
please don't abandon this project or do a bullshit 2 parts translations.

I thought Isekai Solution Scans was the group that has been doing this though? They did ch.1 about 2 months ago according to the main page. Also, I'm fairly sure I checked their group page before, and it looks the same.

Are we stuck in a loop? I swear chapter 2 has been uploaded and removed at least 3 times now. This mangas never gonna go past chapter 2 I guess.

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting fun. I look at the summary of a new title and I've been giving it one star constantly. Now when I think about it..even though I criticize most of these titles I never really realized how horrible these generic titles are until I only looked at the summary. Back then I'd atleast read one or two pages even if they were generic. This saves so much time.

Good art for an isekai, wasted on bad writing. It’s fine if you can turn off your brain and have fun

Supporter
The uploads are a total mess. I've reread the same chapters over and over with all these group changes

@daikaiju73
It happens on Mangadex. Sometimes scanlators groups notice an untranslated Manga at the same time.
And only discover later that they were not the only one to pick it up.

And sometimes a lone person translates the first chapter just to put it on the radar.

Aggregator gang
finally some new pages... thanks.... ╰(*°▽°*)╯

ngl, the start of the mc's adventure is
kinda the same like Re:Monster. I mean
both are originated from a goblin community.

It's still a good manga nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread