Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~

Aggregator gang
this is going to be one of those cursed manga entering the translation limbo where it keep removed, reuploaded, change translation team, sniped, removed, reuploaded and never translated beyond chapter 2 or 3.

Fed-Kun's army
@melbisbelbis
"Won't become a harem because MC is a child"
I almost feel bad about destroying this delusion but.....

*points to the themes* There's a tag there you missed...
Also, there's a number of fantasy/isekai who's MC is between 6-12 who has a harem....sorry to kill it for you, but I'll rather you know now then later down the rode.

Basically a combined

Re:Monster + Slime Datte Ken.

but we need our MC to be some edge.

because he has a Mature mental..
so i hope he was not your whimp beta male childish coward inside.

Seems heavily inspired off from Slime... but I won't judge immediately after a few first chapters. I hope it will find originality somewhere in the future.

5th times the charm I guess.
I swear this has been uploaded many times but always stopped after 2 or 3 chapters.
I haven't seen past the next part...

Dex-chan lover
It's distinct enough from the Slime version that it's holding my interest. It's also got its own unique cast of characters. I'll follow.

I’ll be honest I had high hopes for this manga, but the fact they keep reuploading the same chapters I’m thinking of dropping this. If they ever figure out what number comes after 2, I’ll come back.

what i got after reading a few chapters.

i was expecting it to be like Slime datta like the peeps said it would but it's totally different even though there's some similarities like the goblin encounter, the concept of mana, the evolution of monsters and the monster city but that's it. the difference between them is that this guy reincarnated with his hard earned knowledge and skills from his past life unlike Rimuru that slime only got his abilities due to some fateful encounter and game like mechanics that were forced into him when he got killed plus he didn't really think about making a city at first but only made one because of circumstances like that time he helped the goblins that treated him like a lord and had too many people serving him which led him making one really. also this guy is a human noble with some sort of history on why he was thrown away to die unlike the slime that got murdered and luckily got reincarnated without knowing why, but it might be Karma because he was messing with life and whatnot if Gods exist in this story.

i'll edit this when it progressed more. since this are notes for myself anyway.

Rather than reuploading literally the same two chapters, could we get the current chapters (Ch. 3+)? I'm getting annoyed when I think a brand new chapter is out, but I read it already.

Valve apparently has a manga translator now, you can tell because they don't know what comes after 2

EDIT: You know what, maybe that's a bit harsh. Reuploading the same chapters over and over again really bugs me, so sorry about that - but please upload in a way that doesn't make me feel like I'm on drugs.

Users who are viewing this thread