Suterareta Tensei Kenja ~Mamono no Mori de Saikyou no Dai Mateikoku wo Tsukuriageru~

@xeno77 because when an entire nest works together, they can even kill something as big as a mouse, now scale the ants up to human size, retaining their proportional strength, and give them weapons, and you get a massive, zealot-like force that continually marches destroying everything in it’s path that can grow by at least over a hundred fully grown members within a week, which is practically impossible for any mammalian species to accomplish.

It's not good but it's not that jarring and i have nothing to read....i wouldn't reccomend it

CTD

also why the fuck doesnt anyone question how he knows almost everything about magic and the monsters?

It is a very standard reincarnated MC OP. The characters/plots are not repulsive they just aren't very interesting either. Yet I am a simple man, I see new chapter and I read.

jmonsterNEO iam not talking about that it doesn't make sense but if u see them they always powerful and like really huge
hunter x hunter for example xD

6,5/10 while not terrible, it brings nothing new to the table and 1/10 of a 1000 year old magicians power is a heck of a lot.

They're children, children make mistakes. Though based on how you phrased it one has to imagine it was just an excuse for you to trot out your misogyny rather than actually critique the plot.

Fed-Kun's army
The children's... Or should I say the shouta version of that other manga where the goblins evolve, needless to say its childish also shouta mc are ng

Dex-chan lover
It's cohesive and not as messy of a read as slime isekai is, so it's not bad at all. The fact it's not an isekai helps too.

Double-page supporter
@Darksnider05 Nah MC gonna be more pissed off than the dad from Taken, in fact, it be a mercy kill to die by the ants than face the consequences of their actions even if they do succeed.

This looks really promising, there are some elements taken from other series...
Who am I even kidding other mangas have always been stealing from each other.
This js really good tho.

@ATTERODOMINATUS

The Light Novel and Manga industry is pretty rife with this problem tbh. The instant a unique concept/idea gets popular you will see copy cats of varying levels of competency pop up almost immediately (Villainess Concept popularized by Destruction Flag and Duke's Daughter? It became such a popular concept Mangadex now has a tag for it. Reborn as some sort of non-human monster popularized by So I'm a Spider and Slime Reincarnation? Tons of those now to. Get betrayed and die only to wake up before it all happened and now taking revenge on everyone? Done long before Redo of a Hero. Get summoned with other heroes then betrayed and become an outcast? Shield hero predates Arifureta)

Basically once a specific concept becomes popular, manga companies basically shell out more and more shoddy copies to try and rake in more cash. Especially if one of the genre gets localized to other countries cause then that means even MORE money.

Users who are viewing this thread