Suuji de Sukuu! Jyakushou Kokka

lmao what's next, operations research for troop deployment, supply chain for battlefield logistics?

The virgin Dragon Quest fan.
The chad mathematician.

Taunting aside, any isekai that tries to teach something, by design is already more interesting than the usual "oops, sorry you dead, here's this OP power with zero drawbacks, now go get yourself some slaves or something."

Wow this is interesting. I never thought a novel like this could be adapted and become popular. Not to brag but I can understand each and everything they say and also the translator is trying his best to translate these explanations though the theorys are not being conveyed properly. Still good work you are doing.

Pretty sure some of the probability theory used here is very... iffy. Don't learn your statistical concepts from isekai manga, kids.

Aggregator gang
is there a probability of thing being put into my manga list
because I don't even remember putting this manga into it

Fed-Kun's army
@Gabe202 you could have just forgotten like I did since its been almost 9 months since the last new chapter has been released

Nice to seesomeone picking this back up! Great work and i hope we can see the story progress.

Mmmm I can understand everything they are talking about, does not make it correct nor applicable. Also the MC adds in nationalism hubris to his math. 2 farmers is a stale mate and still likely to win again 1 pro soldier? Makes no sense. A guy with a proper weapon and armor is worth at least 3 without.

Aggregator gang
@nikfire
yeah but is normal to at least remember the general plot or idea about it.
but not even that kinda scary

Dex-chan lover
@rsviesh yeah roman soldiers has already proven to beat army 10x their size especially against rebels or barbarians assuming no ambush takes place.

In the real word senario 1000 recruits will die against 500 fully trained soldiers

Aggregator gang
It's interesting but I never see these manga doing well past 10 chapters. Eventually the author runs out of elementary math concepts and out thinks himself. It's hard to write a convincing character who is smarter than yourself. That said this is basically just a math lesson and not very enjoyable.

Users who are viewing this thread