Suuji de Sukuu! Jyakushou Kokka

This is really interesting especially since I know some of the theories discussed! Hopefully the new tl will continue the release.

The boobs are appearing too many times... It has become annoyance rather than service.

Thanks for the supper hard work translating a work about the enemy of many humans.

@greatninja3 I don't think so. After all, they are juuuust at the sweet spot, technologically speaking, where this obvious balance tipped.
The reason is because the first firearms could be used by just everyone without requiring a lot of training, meaning even "untrained" recruits could fatally wound a soldier from afar without much of a problem.
All you need is some sort of tactics like the standing & kneeling shooter rotation formation and the enemy can suffer heavy casualties before even engaging in combat.

Of course, this only applies to primitive firearms, nowadays you need training to even shoot a firearm efficiently, especially those made for the battlefield, let alone having knowledge of artillery and explosives like mines, bombs and grenades.

Then again, it's pointless if your technology goes bricked by an E.M.P. or your soldiers are killed by infrasound or radioactive decay, both unable to be detected directly by the human, but very deadly when exposed long enough.

Dex-chan lover
@Asriel they are talking about 2 enlisted farmers vs 1 well trained soldiers with spears and stuff based on the picture the trained soldier has better armor.

If you are using guns then 2 guys with little gun experience vs trained army soldier so who would win? Based on the fact that a dozen of US soldiers can kill hundreds of Taliban again proves the same point. Anybody with more experience and better equipped will always be better.

I have been waiting this manga for like 9 months ( since the last update ), where's the English / Other languages, please upload it as soon as possible, we all are waiting for the 5th or maybe more TwT

P.S. I'm N4 and I'm still suck at Kanji and the grammar itself ( sometimes ) TwT

Edit : I don't understand how the Raw Forum works TwT help

Group Leader
tbh i just like the art

the plot was okay but then i saw romance and i went like nope

Aggregator gang
This shit is so awesome

I want the MC to be my Math Teacher
I might learn more from him instead from my math teacher at school

Hope we get more

Users who are viewing this thread