Suuji de Sukuu! Jyakushou Kokka

Group Leader
Me, when reading this series
06a.png

i read the first few pages and already know that the prota is a 0815 prota
ok not completely 0815 but close

I don't like maths but i really like this manga, i read this like 2 years ago and he was droped, then he comes back and is droped again, i hope this time goes different ;-;

Dex-chan lover
Rated 1 for not having a comedy tag when it clearly requires one. That and the 'comedy' is extremely terrible.

I knew that I wouldn't get most part of this manga since it's mostly about Math and is making me remember my PTSD in the said subject but I really want to see how it ends. Also Big Ups to the Scans group since they explained the Math even thought I don't understand it but still, Thank you

Dex-chan lover
I like this a lot, but my economics degree is screaming at the expected value calculations

Fed-Kun's army
hey.. hypothetically.. lets say... the mc was actually the author in the past and he is using this manga to make people love math? wait...

i mean the story is generic but adding the math stuff makes my brain hurt

The maths in this series definitely didn't help my nut-sized attention span 😎
but i still read this while skimming the big pp number dialogues and ended up not getting anything at all 😎
definitely gonna forget everything tomorrow, just like every isekai i've read so far 😎
10/10 isekai junkfood experience

The requirement for the translator of this manga: know Japanese and have a degree in mathematics.

Users who are viewing this thread