Sweet Bitter - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
The romance is good but the backstory isn't as good as the romance. Glad that we got over that (I hope).
I will just assume that the story that they just finished telling, didn't actually happen.

Group Leader
TBH, they did something wrong. They should have went to the police or to the fire department (which are also responsible for rescuing people) to get help while Yuzu got washed away.
Saying nothing was the wrong choice imo, but eh. Shoujo. :D

Not that I want to complain about this series, I was just unhappy with her response regarding their past.

Romance is nice though. :)

@Hacete agree the backstory was whatever, but I feel like yuzu will come up again

@syrina yes the response on their part and hers was not great

Contributor
Now I'm just waiting for the plot twist in which Yuzu is alive and well and comes back to exact revenge or become the love rival lol

Thanks for the chapter!

My prediction, because things are always crazy in manga: not only will Yuzu return, but she'll be related to Ren somehow. That would be a classic Shoujo plot twist.

Dex-chan lover
Their response wasn't great, but they were, how old? Little. I can imagine being intimidated by the idea of going to the authorities so they could look for a girl I assumed was already dead, with the only likely result being I'd get in trouble.

And yeah, I'm sure she'll show up soon.

I predict it’s that Ren dude’s sister.
When they were playing, her bro picked her up, and both have black hair. And for the sake of drama and plot twists, this would fit to :p

Dex-chan lover
I was getting into this silly, cute manga but I’m sorry what? Y’all were witnesses to a kid falling off a bridge, seemingly to her death, and the best y’all could do is make a no girlfriend pact? Lmaoooo whaaat 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread