Sweet Blue Flowers

I feel like the ending was really rushed?? I kinda got lost near the end. Also it was kinda boring, but I would recommend reading the whole thing

Dex-chan lover
Pretty long, gets kind of boring half-way through, and the pay-off for reading to the end is not all that satisfying. 6/10

Dex-chan lover
One of the best yuri manga out there!
Characters and situations feels pretty real and relatable. In particular I would like to note interactions and dialogs between girls. They for once are like actual conversations between highschool students, unlike most HS rom\romcom manga where dialogs sound anything but natural speech.
It's pretty slow paced, so if you are not invested in characters and story you could naturally find it boring. Also despite being pretty realistic in terms of setting and characters, manga uses a bit of "everybody is gay" trope. It's not excessive like in some yuri works where every girl is lesbian, but still numbers of girls who are in love with girls are higher than natural. Anyway it's not like a big minus, just minor note. It's really great manga overall.

Dex-chan lover
A wonderful yuri that definitely aims for more realism than most others. It takes a little while to pick up the pace and there are so many characters that it can be easy to lose track but this is definitely a cut above the rest when it comes to quality of storytelling. It never quite made me cry but it still had some serious emotional impacts and a great conclusion.

I feel satisfied now that I've finished and I'm sure Aoi Hana will stick with me for a long time

the best way to describe this is a very enthusiastic and excited "meh". Very flawed but still a good read

edit: nvmn fuck that lol, I just re-read it and it really grew on me, a really solid read, much much better than the disaster that was wondering son imo

Dex-chan lover
If not for the ending, i would give it 8.5/10, due to the ending not sure between 7.5 and 8/10. No clue why Japanese manga's love this stupid trope .

Users who are viewing this thread