Sweet Home

Dex-chan lover
Sucks because I read this without fast pass so waiting each week for new episode ps I started it when the first episode came out so I’m a o* like everyone else

Just finished this. Didn't think the author was capable of that type of ending.
Masterpiece.

Fed-Kun's army
Even the side characters got their chance to shine in this story. When the lady challenged the leadership over the food it ended in a realistic way. She was weak, he was strong, and the whole event was pathetic and they both knew it. It didn't become some big event, and she let her feeling out and apologized, and he accepted and they moved on.

Basically these are scared slightly annoying, frustrated people.
The story doesn't overstay its welcome.

Flipping splendid read. The epitome of the ending makes all. An 8-9 throughout, a 10 after the ending.

This story ends on one of the most bitter sweet notes I've ever read.

It fools you into thinking that everything wrapped up nice and tightly. It tricks you into thinking that we have a happy ending, but we see what those who are reborn do. They tempt others to give into their desires and even trigger the transformation into the monsters if they weren't susceptible before. The smile at the end wasn't a happy note in any sense. Just a trick.

This is still a great story to read and really interesting. I advice you pick it up if you have the time to read it.

I- how are yall reading it? There are no English translations yet all the comments are??...im so confused

Dex-chan lover
@That1friend Most people dont read on mangadex or rate really, except some single people massvoting up a series like half the top 20 here as the community is mostly made up of the r/manga people. Otherwise they get some passerby votes here and there if it was a good read, like me just browsing latest releases and seeing it.

This was a really known series on line webtoons from the artist that did the webtoon Bastard! that ended pretty sweet not to long ago and was freely readable on there with a big following.

Dex-chan lover
8/10. Just finished the manhwa, its all good until it went to the ending. i really like the conflict, but dont like the ending because of how it glossed important points. i guess this have good action and plots, and had been quite a good read. Late chapter tho it felt like an unstoppable train going 'somewhere', a fast-paced plots and scenes. maybe its when at chapter 110/120s the author decided to end it or something.

i goes straight to the ending. THIS IS RANT.
i meant the mc at the end is badass, but they wrap it up with some bs time skip(season change). in the end he become a monster, but how is the monster is complete opposite of what the story said about the emotionless monster. its find if the author explain it a bit more, but he doesnt.

And what about the best friend from the other guy go? does he goest there too? i felt like the story or the apocalypse is futile and shouldn't happen in the first place because in the end they become human again. I say this because any monster in this story would become a human again with complete devoid of emotion. but the mc doesnt. he retain the emotions. i can give it a reasoning of how the little parasite is showing is only on one desire of his family. the parasite doesnt show his desire of being with them his surviving mates again. so he still 'kind of' retain his emotion toward them. its good and all but i still doesnt like the ending. i guess this is how the author/artist have to live through in every of their series hm....

i think i dont like the ending because the mc and the other guy i thought was dead, all of a sudden become a cocoon. maybe i expected it to be more bitter sweet where the mc still dies. yep. it, felt, forced. but otherwise another reader would thought they still become a cocoon, so their expectation doesnt fall? so they were completlely fine with it.

@Mr-Manga-Cat
The smile at the end wasn't a happy note in any sense. Just a trick.
no, it was a genuine thing that the artist describe. its supposed to potray happy ending isnt it? still it felt bland.

Fed-Kun's army
10/10.

It started as a very simple thriller but as time goes by, you notice that the story's really philosophical. We all can be monsters. The author did great by portraying very hateful characters that made me think I hate him/her but honestly if I was him/her, I'd do the same. Throughout the webtoon I only want them to have a happy ending, the artist knew when to show how desperate they are with excellent emotion range.

I cried so much at the ending, I don't care if some of you don't like it. The ending was unexpected and beautiful. I have never cried that much reading or watching any other form of medias. I think I grew so attached with all the characters.

I wish the Netflis adaptation does justice to them. They added a new character, a strong woman and an ex-fireman, Seo Yi Kyung. Don't know if I'd like her though. I just wish they won't replace Jisu's place as the lead actress and Hyun-Soo's
love interest

Read it on the toon app when it came out weekly. Def recommend it if u like a thriller and deep characters/story ! The ending was amazing 9/10

Group Leader
Was nobody gonna tell me they made a Netflix tv series out of this?
Or that it's actually pretty good?

One of the best stories I have ever read, I am not even exaggerating. The emotional rollercoaster they put you through is insane. I might not be a well-read person but I know a good story when I see one. This takes the cake.

Users who are viewing this thread