Sweet X Trouble

Group Leader
@metaldog564

MC is a loner because of his timid personality. But miraculously, a girl who is beautiful, intelligent and fit starts dating him in high school. But this 'perfect girl' turns out to be far from perfect when her origin's secrets are revealed, and the girl's father attempts to separate them.

Group Leader
Kinda funny.
Wonder if he'll end up powering up to survive, like the MC in Seto no Hanayome, who literally gained the ability to transform into a walking Jojo reference.
Or something like, I don't know, some plot twist where he actually turns out to have an even bigger talent for assassination techniques than even her, except he's too timid.

Dex-chan lover
Dunno, if the dates on the raws are correct it ends at chapter 40 so not going to expect too much out of this.

Contributor
@Carnage , Lol i remembered that series long time ago(a Decade), That MC powered up a Lot, Espescially His mental resistance and Evasion ?

jak

Contributor
Is there a version of this that's uncensored? Those censorship glares are annoying as fuck.

Group Leader
@jak

ComicGT is the official site for this work, so I don't think so. And if there is, you'd probably have to pay to view it. With ComicGT, there's a workaround so you don't have to pay real money to buy chapters, but I don't think that is the case for other sites.

@SonPiyush It's completed in it's original language but it's not fully translated yet.
There's 40 chapters overall so another 30 left to be translated

Dex-chan lover
The censorship is both inconsistent and distracting. And we know she wasn't actually naked under there, so the censorship is literally just for minor cleavage shots at SOME of the pages?

Group Leader
@Abedeus

Yeah, it's pretty annoying. Unfortunately I don't think there is an uncensored version anywhere. I haven't found one, at least. And you'd probably have to pay for it as well, which I'd rather avoid...

the premise itself is annoying. overbearing father characters are already annoying this just takes it to another level, and the daughter should really just kill the father, but of course she won't because then the artist can't make his crappy manga. too much contrivance going on here. annoying annoying annoying

The art can get kind of... eh. I guess that's a web comic for you though :/

@vexelpops
Try to read aloud what you have written. In case you're still serious, just know that filial piety is a big thing in asian countries. They might be assassins but still even the father hasn't lowered himself to actually kill the MC, opting instead to scare him into giving up, so why should the daughter burden herself with the death of her father.

Holy shit dude. Don't talk about killing parents that easily.

at the beginning I thought it was boring.. but I actually laugh a lot with this family ? ? ?

I hope for more chapters.. TY

Group Leader
Hey guys, think I owe some explanation as to why I haven't been uploading more chapters of these. Honestly, I've lost motivation to translate this series since I just find it really boring. Not my cup of tea.

I will try to come back to it at some point, but if any other scanlation group would like to pick it up, feel free to do so.

(Edit 11/1/2018): I have picked this back up and will be scanlating it alongside Fillpe from Wowe scans :)

Dex-chan lover
@_anq really? In my honest opinion, I like it this series. Do you know another translation group that could pick this series?

Users who are viewing this thread