Sweet X Trouble

I am more and more convinced the father just wants a grandchild, and doesn't actually object to their relationship.

All his actions have after all pushed them closer and been tailored towards making them fuck.

Dex-chan lover
The first chapter was fun but now that i read the rest this is pretty meh

Group Leader
I would strongly suggest everyone to go and read my version of Chapter 1. I don't know if the other translator somehow had a different version of the raws, but their translations are... incorrect, to say the least.

Contributor
@_anq , Thanks as always, and now the bridge seems connected. I understand now, your version is correct one.

Group Leader
:glare: author trying to trap us by making dad have tiny boobs in ch 4

Contributor
After reading the first five chapters, isn't the alt title actually a lie?
There was no mention that Lizzie's target was Yuri (and I thought it was weird for a normal boy to be a target for assassination).

Contributor
My college friend this afternoon mention Ch.1 is RE-WRITE, and Alt Name is MADE UP. The _anq translation is correct one
The author is Tamrin(same guy who wrote, Hyulla's Clan, Here Comes the Fiancée!, and Blaze) not Tamlin. and The Artist is Kim Soo Hwan

This is actual Description based comic gt's translation
I, "Yuri" had never once held a woman's hand or even confess and lead my life past 2 years seems dull. But a miracle happened. The transfer beautiful girl, Lizzie, who came into high school actually confessed on me, however, She was actually the daughter of a Assasin family! To make matter its worse, the killer, an adult male?? (beautiful girl??), who is going to reclaim her daughter, appears, and then the daily life of mine becomes a mess !?(please fix grammatical error)
@ KN-XIII analysis is right

Dex-chan lover
Traps are gay and so are you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9wSGbb2uQg

I'm a little bummed that my alt title no longer applies, but happy to sacrifice lolz for an accurate translation.

Thank you for hard work, @_anq.

(P.S. - If I come up with another worthy joke title...at least until the site gets a comment rating system? No? Ok, I'll stop now.)

Group Leader
Hi, whoever just replaced this page's description, please change it to the following:

'Yuri' is a solitary boy who has never held a girl's hands before. Upon entering highschool, he began to date a girl named 'Lizzie' - however, it is revealed that she is actually the daughter of a family of assassins! To make matters worse, Lizzie's father-in-law (a cute girl) appears and attempts to take Lizzie back. Consequently, Yuri's daily life becomes a mess!

Thanks in advance.

Contributor
@monkey123
If I'm not mistaken it was something like:
"I couldn't kill my target assassination because he was so cute so I dated him".

It would have been real interesting if the concept was like in the title, that would remind me another webtoon, The Great Wife, which a boss from a gang married to an ordinary man (though the flashback was too long, I kinda put it on hold for now).

Contributor
It better not be Boku no ***o 2.0 Korean version. If yes then can someone kill me plz

Double-page supporter
What kind of premise is this? I didn't even read it and I'm already confused.

Users who are viewing this thread