Switch Witch

Dex-chan lover
I know MangaUpdates did this too since they have the magazine listed on the page and all, but it got tagged josei despite specifically mentioning that it's in Young Champion, a seinen magazine.

Double-page supporter
I find this trope of villains dressing into similar ridiculous outfits to be very stupid

Supporter
I honestly find the idea of public execution like this quite stupid. When you do a purge of anomalies, isn't it better to just gather the children in a seclusive area then poison them? Or poison doesn't work for everyone?

I'm kinda looking forward to how this progresses, it's been a while since I've read something this dark!

Best mango I've tasted in a while. Bonus points for the mc's attitude shift.
Blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne

Dex-chan lover
I shoulda known I was in for an experience the moment I saw the cover art... Immediately recognized it as the creator of Pupa...

Dex-chan lover
MCs childish actions slides well with her age but the existence of the support character that's been telling the MC what to do every step of the way is just making me dislike her cause she's not listening at all, lol.

Dex-chan lover
a29.png

People, this is gore-y and involves children in that gore. Take care and skip this one if you are sensitive to the topic! (Also involves a creep that's interested in childlike heroine because she's untouched, felt a bit pedophily to me, even if it's not necessarily pedophilia)
Edit: Also, we've got really nasty child abuse in the later chapters. If you don't like reading that, you might want to skip this one.

@yatsuki
To be fair, if you would just gas all the kids - sounds brutal, but if they can awaken, they need to die before they realize it, and poison is riskier - there wouldn't be a story.
Also, based on the oneshot, they are possibly harvesting something from the kids - wouldn't make sense to have so many of them otherwise. If what they need is damaged by poison or drugs, it makes more sense to just kill them the traditional way.
God this sounds morbid xD but hey, this is a pretty brutal horror manga! I really liked the oneshot btw.

Dex-chan lover
9 chapters before I was bored, but I must say I do like how they decided to provide the explanation early on.

With the character thoughts it is presumably true too. Any twists would have to be minor ones. Unfortunately any other potential mysteries or future twists have no value to me.

Oh wow, I love this! With the tags and initial characteristics, you feel like you're diving into a new universe, but the author puts a more familiar tone. You're average highschooler, with a crush and a kind mother. But as the climax hits with the confession and the beginning of the executions, I just feel like that was perfect, though Miko's backstory did feel like it was dropped and the way her parents spoke while they were malformed was heavy. All that text and the story that was never hinted before hand felt fake. I really love that teacher character tho

This stuff is beyond half-assed. It seems like the plot is made on the spot and the art is pretty forgettable as well. The characters' motivations keep bending to whatever is convenient in the page they're on.

Dex-chan lover
Wolf Guy and Pupa shoutouts in the description without a hint of mortal shame. You know this shit's garbage without reading a page.

Users who are viewing this thread