Sword Dance Online

Fed-Kun's army
Its not nearly as bad as people say it, just another Chinese manhua with silly story. It gets better around chapter 25, but don't expect too much from this story.

Group Leader
I mean, you can already tell this is gonna be garbage lol

But I bet half the people who rated didn’t even read a page of this.

There needs to be a tag these "Made in China" mangas. Comment section called to me as I already knew the bs lol. Didnt see a tag

"Sword Dance Online" mhh what title did u copy mhhh idk
looks like its just as bad or even worse then the original one

of someone feels triggered u can try but my opinion doesn't change that

something qbout the title: i mean its kinda new but come on thats not the kibd of new i wanted just because u dobt copy Material arts anymore doesn't mean copy the title of something popular (y the fuck is sao so popular)
ok holy shit they literally copied sao but in a way that they cant get copyright issues (didn't read the description before)

sword fighting online
sword battle online
sword party online
sword club online
sword games online
sword amazing online
sword competition online
sword practice online

Even if it is by someone else might be completely different if it's miraculously good even. If it's trying to be like Sao it can fuck off like the trash it is

I was just looking for Fantasy mangas, then I find this, the name is pretty suspicious....

Look, this manga isn't amazing but still quite good, one of its major flaws is that there is no character development until chapter 20 ~ 23, after those chapters it does get a little better

Users who are viewing this thread