Sword Empire

Double-page supporter
At the same time translating all the characters is a pain like the quantum room. The 2 first character are gaoke so could be gaoke *** quantum room.

Dex-chan lover
All flaws aside, I don't think I've ever come across a video game in manga/manhuas as unique as this one. Its like a pseudo-RTS VR game with elements of Mount n Blade. I need to know if there are others like this that I don't know about.

Double-page supporter
If this game exists it gonna be a hit...
Swords art online come on i have an army and more upgrade in this one. Like a total war but you are the hero or at least your officer avatar is in.

about the newest chapter (8.07 page 11)
How does she know he is falcon? Did I miss something?

Yeh

The manga has a single aspect I like which is leading armies and even that aspect has been ruined by the children's storylike undefeatable MC trope, a fucking ninja character who conveniently does all the hard bits with her ninja magic and unbelievable antagonists.
The artstyle isn't bad but I don't like the manhwa style.
The MC is surrounded by a harem. Who would have guessed? Gotta have that fanservice somewhere you know.
Story makes some choices that are clearly there because the author was bored and just wanted some action, which leaves things unclear for the reader and leaves them confused. Such as the: 1 "we won't fund your club." 2 "ok but what if we fight those guys?" 1 "fuck yeah we'll spend half our school funds to support your club" and then they fought those random guys. And wow! What a surprise! They won and got the funding due to the MC's superior intellect, his amazing guessing ability (which can be summed up as the author saying "win already"), and the Ninja magic of a side character.

This manga died ?
raw link doesnt work for me and very quick online search game me none

Dex-chan lover
@redroyce
that link is pirate site, official one is https://www.u17.com/comic/112485.html
latest chapter 250 (arc 13 part 24) released yesterday

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, they nearly took 5 months to update a new chapter.
This manhua is really a needle in haystack, this so underrated, i wish scan team to actively take part to release it more frequently.

The update has been slow due to Lusario, the TL, being VERY busy. Starting in chapter 10, Aify will take over his place.

Users who are viewing this thread