T-Dragon - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Infection

i see, slaving mr.steak since he's up to date with souboutei. keep up with the good work guys

Dex-chan lover
tldr: antman army with no head protection vs a disease that transmit via skin contact.

the bar for suspension of disbelief is very high indeed. If you can comprehend english you probably cant clear it.

Fed-Kun's army
If the carriers turn out to be normal sized insects, I honestly don't think they had a real reason to turn small.

Group Leader
@OsoJr

lmao i know right? they NEED to justify why they turned small, and i'm looking forward to what nonsense they can pull out of their ass to explain that nonsensical plot point.

Dex-chan lover
What is this Gantz: Virus Edition?

Put me down as also not seeing the need to shrink. And why not at least make them bigger than the beedrills?

Oh well, at least we got a taste of what things will be like once super ebola hits us in real life. 🙃

That was rather interesting, so far so good.
With all the detail put into this series, I assume the explanation for the need to be shrunken is not going to be bad.
I guess the next chapter has a little flashback.

Double-page supporter
In the first few panels, just put them fighting over toilet rolls and it would be immersive as fuck as today.

And just a nitpick... in the cover, they are all yelling at something as well as firing their guns incorrectly. But its obvious hes had no firearms training. So... meh

Banned
Honestly, if I was that dude, I would have laid the fuck into his mother. Her cowardice and idealism led to his infection, not his lack of response. If they had listen to him in the first fucking place....

Worst part is that even though it was 100% to drive plot, I know so many who'd be like her. "Let me put both my children at the highest risk possible and use guilt as the motivator to get what I want."

Users who are viewing this thread