Tabako-chan

Dex-chan lover
Rc4ioUv.png

@ktendrun
Well, that's just what you feel about the issue. While I mean no disrespect for your deceased relatives, but may I ask you; have you taken proactive measures to at least help them quit the habit before it did them in?

Dex-chan lover
@CommieJohnTeh Oh, you did not just go there. Really?! First thing that comes to your mind is "Is it all your fault your relatives died because you didn't manage to keep the addicts from their addiction?"
And you call yourself a commie.

Dex-chan lover
I’d quit smoking if a loli popped out of my cigarette immediately

Double-page supporter
Jesus there's 0 chill here. I smoke, don't encourage it and respect does who don't do it but I really think that people should chill with this.

I get that smoking might be a delicate topic for a lot of people but this isn't even that bad nor encourages smoking as it is. If anything, it just portrays how it gets to be just a regular thing for those who actually smoke, and while it might be sexually charged, this is definetely not the worst there is.

If anything, this feels more like a parody to what we people who do smoke see it.

"The main focus of the story is Asano, an employee who just can’t quit smoking, and Tabako-chan, who is the anthropomorphized smoke of a cigarette and whose clothes start to dissolve the closer you get to finishing your cigarette" OMG!

It's not even the cute girls, but how this manga makes me think about smoking that's making my cravings flare up.

Dex-chan lover
@henkingu you can get a buzz from tobacco. It's a different kind of buzz than weed. It wakes you up like coffee too. I smoke very rarely (cigars and cigarettes when offered by friends) so I'll get it. I don't think regular smokers still feel it but I think it depends on the person.

The japanese confound me with their reckless usage of katakana and hiragana whenever it pleases them to cross the two.

Users who are viewing this thread