Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - A New Dawn

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work. (It was good enough to be thankful for at least ;)

The One
Staff
Admin
@Takashinagi please don't upload renamed .webp files, it breaks for people whose browsers don't support webp

fixed it for you now, please be more aware in the future

also, i'd recomend using 8bit pngs, for black and white pages, reduces the file size significantly

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter update! After so long finally a new chapter.

Please don't let this die again.

Thank you to everyone for the nice comments. Wasn't really expecting so much love and barely any hate (none?). I did it because I wanted to 'try' so I'm not sure if I'm even gonna continue. We'll see how it goes in a few. And I can't express just how supporting and encouraging it was reading the comments, Thank You so much!

Dex-chan lover
Wow. The dark elves have the Japanese etiquette of bowing with their hands on their thighs while apolozing.

It's not allowing me to read on mobile. I had to switch to Desktop Mode on my phone to read it.

Good job on the translation though!

Group Leader
Thank you for your translation :) we needed it ! Please continue this, as the others groups have stopped their translation :D

That Horse fits 3 small adults? they got a war horse?? those things are like Ferrari's and cost as much too.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for picking it up this was one of the first isekai i ever read

@JavelinJoe The latter I guess. He's a growth+ type after all.

While I'm at it, what's commonly translated a 'variant' from Japanese, is a rare monster. Shiny pikachu, if you will.
RPGs usually translate this as a 'rare', simple as that. Go 'elite' only if you're a Diablo fan; still sounds better than 'shiny' 😉

Wooo, now that someone has posted this its a couple days countdown till LH comes back complaining about sniping their 7 months abandoned story and we get at least three months of chapters from them. Please keep up the good work, hell if LH performs as per usual you only really need to poke them once every few months by putting up a chapter and they'll get work done finally because they are petty as hell. As for your own chapter, didn't see anything wrong with it really. There's ALWAYS room for improvement with things but there weren't any glaring issues that'd make me not want to read it. If you decide not to continue this and possibly pick up one no one's doing for yourself I'm sure it'll be good. (Well....probably. Some mangas are DRASTICALLY more difficult to translate then others and start needing a full team to do well or have quite complicated wording that is easy to misunderstand.)

Thanks for the chapter!! It was very good, smooth to read TL, i'd say even better than some other tl group.

Users who are viewing this thread