Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou

Fed-Kun's army
Seems like a good idea NOT to read this one.
On the other hand, the korean webtoon https://mangadex.org/title/48217/leveling-up-by-only-eating does have focus on the cooking, and fine story. Still absorb skills from eating, but it usually involves hard work from MC which not many players do which is nice. No harem (yet), maybe 2 candidates.

Dex-chan lover
I will now use a spell card from my hand, Polymerization! I fuse Hestia on my hand and Aqua on my field! I call forth, Laura, in attack position!

Fed-Kun's army
@CandisNo2
for me it was because the mc kept expanding his plate for no reason... the first three ( inn lady, goddess and magician) were still part of his dependable strong young adult archetype
but he now even got his degree as a father complex slayer and a loli slayer

the author pretty much ooc'ed his own mc just to grab a few more easy tropes and overused jokes to stuff into this
and tbh ever since he left the forest the plot went downhill and after he finished the trashburn it became a landslide

I sincerely doubt this latest development will be permanent, I'm not against it though. Mostly like it'll just be a chapter or two until it's fixed, so just bare with it.

I have never seen a manga where the drawing style has been changed so extreme as here. The manga started very, very well. Now after a long break from the last chapter I see it again and just think to myself "I don't remember all that. Wasn't the MC much older?". I check that and see the extreme, unfortunately much worse change.
It was so good at the beginning.

Dex-chan lover
they prolly switched artists. stuff happens (sickness, overworking, whatever). the blade dance light novel series for example had at least three artists doing the illustrations over the course of 20 volumes.

Okay I haven't read this in so long and reread everything after the new update. First it was pretty good and I couldn't understand why it would ever be dropped.. then elf bitch came and then I read the newest chapter... yeah gonna drop that

For every chapter passes MC testosterone's decreases, he's looking more and more like a shota and finally chapter 20 happens.

Oh come on you can't just leave me hanging like this! You don't just do that to your MC out of nowhere and end the chapter!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread