Taberu Dake de Level-Up! Damegami to Issho ni Isekai Musou

I am a fan of Gender bender but I was reading this before they threw that in. That said he already had a whole established thing so it feels shoehorned in as an added problem, I'll continue reading but I think the idea of keeping him swapped (which is normally the biggest concern in a gender bender) kind of overshadows everything else they've done If it becomes a tool later I think that would be the optimal outcome for this particular manga.

It’s stupid that people are freaking out so much over this arc. I’m sure this is just a temporary arc. I’m not a fan of gender bender either but a small arc should be fine. They’re not going to make it permanent and stop acting so idiotically. If gender gender was supposed to be permanent,it wouldn’t take this much development to come to this point.

I was also wondering why there was a gender bender tag that explained alot of was reading the whole thing thinking about why it was there

This seems like a pretty middling manga to get as bent out of shape over as some people seem to be.

Dex-chan lover
I have a problem with the description. Large boobs are a downside. Not an upside. So she in fact, has nothing good about her.

Japanese beta are everywhere, including this one. And the author is a retard.
So, this manga is trash.

Users who are viewing this thread