Tada Shiawasena Isekai Kazoku Seikatsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Looks like I've been reborn!

I really hope there is more context to how his family felt about him. Cause if his daughter actually said that meaning what he thought she meant without him having done anything other than focus on work is a bit of a rude thing to say. I am hoping its a simple case of misunderstanding where she meant it so he doesn't have to travel as far for work so they can spend more time with each other since there would be less time traveling

Aggregator gang
Ah, a sad mediocre life. It does sucks when your busy life is the the reason your family is comfortable and has food on the table then they goes and abandon you and question you about your absent in the family. I get the frustrated of choosing side as both have reason and point but the receiver should atleast understand how selfish and un-understanding they sound.
Be clearer, if you want to spent time together agree that they are okay with more cut back on the work part even if there are consequences to it or don't complain.

Lol, going into it I didn't expect to rant this much.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully, this stays cute for a long while.

His former family sure is taking him for granted I mean the reason they are able to live like that is because he is working not even a word of appreciation?

man his former family were true scumbags. hope we get a future chapter of them suffering without having his support anymore

Aw what a sad misunderstanding on both sides :((( I’m sure that his family felt lonely and they prob said that to him but we are definitely not getting the whole picture of how he might’ve treated his family (he could just constantly said, “I have work” when they asked him to join them, or something). Hope MC has fun in his isekai

My dad worked two jobs and would come home late at night, we would never treat the guy like shit because we knew he provided for us and did that just so we could have a comfy home and shit to enjoy. I miss my dad now.

Dex-chan lover
Is anybody know whatb happen to the original family? I want a little spoiler please. tq for manga

sometimes the well-paid jobs are the ones who can tear a whole family apart and result in regrets... :/

Guessing by the fact that his original wife looks like a housewife, his old family is probably suffering now that their breadwinner is gone. The daughter is probably going to have to provide for the family. Not MCs problem, though, and not mine either. They treated him terribly.

Sorry for my poor grammar.

Aggregator gang
Sad how his family wasn't understanding, I mean damn- 2 kids in college, or at least close to same time- that just kills the wallet and the wife being a housewife (guessing from her outfits) no wonder he had to work so much- so dang expensive.

Also- I loved how they did the transition of how he saw himself and then the baby self, very cool and different 😁

Aggregator gang
Man this looks amazing. Need to know more of his previous family, did daughter really said that or it was just a misunderstanding, considering dad had trouble interacting with his kids. Looking forward to this.

Dex-chan lover
I feel so sorry for him. It's not like he doesn't to spend time with his family, someone has to earn money. His old family sure don't treat him right. I hope he can live happily

Users who are viewing this thread