Tadokoro-san (Web Comic) - Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Author -san really managed to draw the guys as fucking scary, it is really unsettling to see. I already knew the author did a lot of hot-blooded action stuff and it is nice that it gets a bit more of that in this story too.

Thanks for translating as always <3

Aggregator gang
There's not even a single person around them?? If there is, why wont there anyone helped her!?

Contributor
Flying dropkick time.

NaiveHilariousGrunion-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
For questions as why this would be allowed to happen or why there aren't people around, etc.

I'm only taking a guess but it probably goes back to the societal culture of Japan, the idea of not making a scene and the like.

On subway trains, if a girl was being touched without permission (in the past at least) then they couldn't cause a scene and there are even cases where wrong doing was done by another person in the house, but the other people in said house were worried about reprecussions and scared and such.

Even though it's the modern age and I'm sure this is less common now, I'm sure it still happens. (possibly, like I said it's speculation based on real things I've heard about).

Contributor
@BDM130 That's honestly one of the tamer ones.
Some can take minutes.

Faiz is pretty kino.
J7GmUi.gif

Dex-chan lover
Sexual assault...but...why...it just feels like out of place in this manga

Great, sexual assault again. These manga authors really like to make Japan look like a den full of rapists. Can't leave a cute girl alone for 5 minutes that a wild rapist will appear. It feels so forced and out of place with the tone of the manga up until now

Users who are viewing this thread