Taiga of Genesis - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - Feint

Lmao, well that was Underwhelming, thank you Underhacker for translating, lmao.

I thought it was going to be neanderthal gangrape style 🙃 kinda underwhelming tbh

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why y'all wanted it to be more graphic. The emotional impact was much stronger for me since it's her emotions being toyed with being the focal point than her body. If it was more graphic it'd seem like it was for shock value more than anything.

i dont know if because i read too many doujinshi that worst than this.. but thats quite underwhelming... its nice add point to the plot cuz make the story more interesting...
cant wait till the next one...
thanks for this...

Ah, there was the sexual violence people were talking about before this got picked back up.

I was spoiled because my friend casually told me that she will be get raped. I bet she will get pregnant with the neanderthal thus making her havibg further mental breakdown.

Double-page supporter
to be honest if the plot is oriented in a "Real" situation were the plot moves with logic (excluding the time travel) the rape scenes are hard to watch, i hope she gets rescued and that pregnancy is not in the plot because if it is i predict suicide.

I cant still fucking believe that the got outplayed by some neanderthals in tactics LOL

Users who are viewing this thread