Taiga of Genesis

> Huh. I read a hentai like this once.

I hate how i know which hentai you refer to

Dex-chan lover
@OldFudge

The manga heavily implies that these neanderthals are not the same ones we know of.
They have a military structure, using tactics and killing mixed children. Maybe there are other modern humans who've come to this era, but on the neanderthals' side?

Over the course of 2 months I’ve repressed a certain memory about something something cuckery NTR or something.

Nope,,
Modern Men with Sheep Mind

They lucky someone capable got their wimp back

Don't read this for development, action, surprise and don't look the manga as a whole

Just expect dramatical story, read each chapter forget the rest

Like typical TV drama serial but with pre-historic theme

I see sexual violence tag
I see annoying chick in the first chapter
Realizes there will be cavemen
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈
karma time ! dont be rude to the mc next time

Double-page supporter
Damn this manga exceeded my expectations.
New readers, try to stay away from chapter comment sections. The entirety of it is just iq-lowering session, or just bring a pop corn if you enjoy some tasteless debates.

Modern human average height is actually lower than those of hunter gatherer. In earlier note it mentions hunter gatherer are surprisingly well fed, while agricultural lived near starvation. Average human height has yet to recover from that change. This is slightly more true of Japan which (religious reasons) ate less meat.
Exercise, diet, basically this. So you can see, becoming agricultural society is not so simple
@ilumin

Painting neanderthal as the bad guys? Dont asians have more Neanderthal in them than even Europeans? Wow japan way to spit on your ancestors. I for one am firmly team Neanderthal.

Users who are viewing this thread