Taiga of Genesis

Fed-Kun's army
Better isekai compared to the current anime series this season.
ahahaha

@aixt to be fair most anime every season is garbage, I learned this much watching every single fucking show during 2016-2017 all 8 seasons.

Is...is this the same author as that murder island manga? I can't recall the manga'as name, but the character looks nearly the same and has similar growth as the scenario goes forward.

Group Leader
@RayReignAladdin I was worried that was gonna happen, but I sure wish I read this before I read the new chapter... It's a hard pass for me. I was planning on formally dropping this series anyways, but this seals the deal.

@rayreignaladdin damn... I read his other series I think it was suicide island and there was stuff like that and I was hoping this one wouldn’t turn out like that, this sucks

@RayReignAladdin I don't think seinen manga by definition have rape scenes, though I agree it is pretty frequent.

Oh shit someone translated a new chapter.
Pretty good job considering they said they used google translate.

Oh shit another chapter, nice! I think these translations still look good, but maybe consider having the volume and name of the chapter in the title for the chapter if possible, like how the 25th chapter was "Volume 3" and "Name of Beauty".
Besides that this is a pretty good job! Good luck with your finals.

Group Leader
@Yatagan I would've put the volume number if I could find it, but I legitimately have no clue which volume they're a part of. If anyone knows for sure I'll edit it (I'm guessing it's vol 3 but I'd rather put nothing than guess). Also, I think I've deciphered the chapter names and have added them. Thanks for the feedback!

@Underhacker It seems that it has the chapters contained in a volume on the first few pages of a new volume, so for Chapter 19 you can find the Chapters for the volume, up to 27 (the one you just translated).
I assume for the next Volume (4), that it will also contain other such info for you to use.

You're doing great, Underhacker. Thanks for the work/upload. It's completely understandable for me.

Users who are viewing this thread