Taiga of Genesis

Dex-chan lover
chapter 55 is pure sadness. I liked her character design to... and now i just feel sad looking at her now.

Hoping the group will migrate eastwards. They're located in Northern Africa, likely in a wet Sahara. It would be fascinating if with technology introduced this group would explain the mythological foundation of society in Egypt.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my fucking lord I fucking love this manga this is what an isekai should fucking be.

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler up to Chapter 39, but nothing about the plot.

If you've read the author's other works (Suicide Island and Holyland), you'll see that Ren's thoughts about violence and death are pretty common. Fundamentally, humans value life. Even when murder or brutality is justified, doing so leaves a heavy mental toll. Even if you act quickly in the moment due to instinct/reflexes, it's not easy to feel okay with violence and murder and it can haunt you for a long time. That's just a fundamental part of human psychology. When you stop feeling that weight, you start to value life less and that's rarely a good thing.

This also seems to be something that the author went through personally and he includes it in many of his works. This manga isn't supposed to be purely an action manga, but also a psychological one. If you want a manga that focuses more on action, I highly recommend Holyland by this author. There's a lot of technical, bad ass fights in that one

Historical Sidenote: This mental recoil after seeing death was suppressed for most of human history, because death was so commonplace. Most infants did not survive till 6 years old, war was a way of life for many and starvation was always present. It's only after these problems were reduced in the modern age(~18th to 19th centuries), that we started to value life more.

uhm, does this really have sexual violence? if so, can anyone please explain how or why it happened

Seriously one of the best time travel/other world stories out of the many. It's so good. Always on the edge of my seat, and I really like the mix of realism and dramatic story. Haven't felt this good about something in a long while!

PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

:DDD

Is the "human language" something the author made up or is it based on an existing one?

I'm gonna be so angry when Tiari dies omg.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This manga is epic!
I am really liking it so far! and @Underhacker doing a great job!
keep up the good work! I can't wait to read next chapter.

I got one only question: where should sexual violence be in this manga?

Users who are viewing this thread