Taiga of Genesis

Aggregator gang
to be honest I'm a bit disappointed. Author just reuses a lot of ideas of Suicide Island.

when you are unhappy with society you start to wonder about humanity and search for answers and while the knowledge of the hunter gatherers will answer most of the questions about our behavior, it won't give any answers to how humans should adapt and behave in the modern society.

That's why authors works always tries to find a persons place in society and that makes every one of his mangas feel the same.

it's a moral thing to explore and question society but it's also immoral to create same kind of stories over and over again.Because craft has to be unique otherwise it won't be art.

Too many characters collide,almost all of the heroines are the same and also the protoganists.

Neverthless i really like the realist view of things and it's a fresh air in this high school saturated teen industry .

Aggregator gang
Watch out for chapter 55, it has certain tags for a reason. Nothing too graphic or gratuitous like in GS ch1.

Dex-chan lover
It's 52 chapters in and how the hell does he still have pants on?

Dex-chan lover
@jorgeDS I also want to know why this has the "Sexual Violence" tag. I read all the chapters so far and nothing happened yet. Maybe something will happen in the futute chapters or maybe it just got a wrong tag.

Dumbasses complaining this is a suicide island copy, so fuckin what bro how does that affect how good the series is? Damnnn.

Ren is extremely annoying. I wish someone would try to talk some sense into him when he goes on these ridiculous rants about changing the future. If it was left up to Ren, theyd all be dead.

Users who are viewing this thread