Taiga of Genesis

Fed-Kun's army
I really like the MC here, unlike the other MC in back to the pre-Human era

Fed-Kun's army
@Plant@Roiisu@kirbydood @orangebookair Is the sexual violence bad, like very annoying or does it kinda fit in the story and is not a big part of it?

Like I don't really want to start a story to discover few chapters later that best girl is gang raped daily by some Cro-Magnons mans or something like that.

Edit:
Actually I just looked at the raws myself and I think I will just pass for now.
From what I see it's maybe not daily gang rape but it's still rape
and I just don't feel like reading that kind of story right now.

I hope that she won't get a ptsd from that.
That's why all shall know how to protect themselves to fucking kill those bastards, who dare to do such things

>character beaten and tortured and forced to drink piss
Oh noooooo haha lol
>character raped
Guys I think this manga is to much for me

Raping women of other tribes I can get, but to kill the half blood children doesn't make any sense. This anti-neanderthal propaganda has got to stop.

Agree since "the proportion of Neanderthal-inherited genetic material is about 1 to 4 percent [later refined to 1.5 to 2.1 percent] and is found in all non-African populations. It is suggested that 20 percent of Neanderthal DNA survived in modern humans, notably expressed in the skin, hair and diseases of modern people." Which shows that in the correct past that the Neanderthal would not kill the children that they had with Cro-Magnon man or at the very least not kill them on a grand scale.

they are a bit naive most of the time, i guess it's hard to change the way we think, killing and all is a must when we need to survive at all costs, same with zombi or alien shit or monsters, you need to understand that everything you do is for the sake of survival, and you are no longer in the peacefull society that we have.

I think that the Neanderthal aggression is supposed to be unusual given both the African tribe and the MC squad note their recent behavior as unusual. It seems implied that something is influencing them towards that new behavior. Whether that has plot significance beyond the MC's personal belief and motives its hard to say. I don't want to post spoilers here but there's plenty of evidence scattered in the details. As an aside this manga seems very grounded beyond the initial concept which I think is a bonus. No smartphone supremacy and their tech isn't super power BS they lean hard on for plot convenience. What advantages they do have are about as powerful as they should be with centuries of human knowledge to draw upon. What advanced stuff they make with that info isn't portrayed or drawn as if they were made with modern manufacturing tools like some manga I could mention. I'll be very upset if they start cranking out fully done Iron swords and shit. If its like early bronze age stuff or even basic Iron tools like small arrow tips and small ax heads or basic knives I'll be much happier.

Users who are viewing this thread