Taiga of Genesis

wow can't believe the author went here.

But really, what can you expect, he first tackled depression with Holland, suicide with the Island manga, and now racism. This mangaka just jump up so many ranks in my head.

Wow, if you are wondering if this manga is worth the read, it definitely is worth it. Very interesting plot and the male lead is really dope imo

Just started re-reading to re-familiarize myself with the story bc I had not read it for a while and noticed something interesting. (Story Spoiler Warning...sort of)
Page 29 of Chapter 1 has all of the events up through at least the current chapter (61) in the cave painting. https://mangadex.org/chapter/238727/29

Double-page supporter
I love this, it is not as good as "Holyland" in my opinion but still a great story! I love this art style and the writing.

Here the summary:
- Time-traveled back
- Got attacked by Neandertal
- Running away
- Clash with Homo Sapiens
- Peace with Homo Sapiens
- Baited and Ambushed by Neandertal
- Girls got kidnapped and raped
- Rescue the girls by fight back

Then... One of the boys said MC pushed The Tribe into War. Wtf. Just kill this boy, author.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This got from 0 to 100 and then 50 very fast, and is going down for me.
Started good, got amazing, but the drama of
the other "racist" guy just made me rethink a little about this one, this got from survival to warfare, still good but not as much as survival mangas.

Double-page supporter
@Nafizlatan Calm down, no need to go crazy like that over a comment. A comment that is not even negative about Sousei no Taiga.
Both were made by the same person and they care a lot about their main character's mindset, main characters with similar features.

Still, you going overly aggressive like that you are aware that you are talking to people when you're commenting here, right?

The MC in this one is a true warrior, so much different from suicide island. He's a man of action rather than complex thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread