Taikoku Cheat nara Isekai Seifuku mo Rakushou desu yo?

Let me guess, MC gets/starts with OP powers relative to everyone else, quickly obtains a 10/10 love interest which expands into a harem, all the girls remain madly in love with the MC forever even though he shows zero interest in them, all the villains are badly written and kick puppies for fun and every arc is the MC basically making girls wet as more and more girls throw themselves at him.

How close am I?

Reading all four chapters of this i would make suggestion to the scan group to focus their resources on a better series.
Where do I begin with this series?
Plot:
Coherency: as if the author knew cancellation was an inevitability they started throwing tons of different overarching storylines and ideas into the foundation chapters leaving the story in a haze and what little consistency they do give as a consequence of these multiple ideas makes absolutely no sense there's no build up there's just Action Reaction leaving the story consistency wise flimsy.
Art: average grade
My time:robed
As a sleeping aid: after reading this series and thinking hard and long on is content I have to say it's cleared up my dreaming, the content so Dreadful it made me less stressed about real life which has improved my sleeping.
3.5/10

Dex-chan lover
Lmao it’s been a while since I’ve actually seen an isekai with a score of 4. Usually even if it’s shit it’s around a 5-6.

Skimmed through the first chapter, holy shit it's been a while since I've seen such overt crap.
Everything was bad, it's a waste of time for the artist, author and readers.

I found this manga by clicking it under 'top recently released chapters in the last 6 hours'...

I generally follow the rule "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" but.. I don't understand how this was on that list, even the 6 hours one. Morbid curiosity? I can understand reading a manga purely for fanservice, I've done it myself, but this doesn't even really have that?

@Rumblesyndicate Hahahaha! I like the way that you are trying to break down things about the manga while leaving explanation for the plot completely blank and went straight to explaining other stuff

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I decided to read it because the score is so strangely low, and comments here only say it's bad, but elaborate nothing, so I got very curious.

And it didn't disappoint me at all. This work is not a generic boring isekai. It's a special one, a specially bad that is clearly worse than those cliche stories. And no wonder comments here offer no explanation, it just beyond words.

Let say all clichés were played over the top, or rather, under the bottom. A refreshing approach truly break your common sense, as anyone with it would not expect good reception from doing it this way. This is a true isekai that completely incomparable with our world, for an example, a villain talented with self-defeating, who become a threat because the protag side is MORE self-defeating than him, and manage to lose before he did. Very not clichéd.

I didn't consider my time wasted on this. It is enjoyable and challenging trying to describe how bad it is. I facepalmed again and again until it becomes a running gag that I enjoyed.

The trick is NOT expecting anything good from this. This work didn't made to cheer, but to boo.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
sees summary: how staple
sees Yyyyyyyyep: *looses my shit*

Users who are viewing this thread