Taimashi to Akuma-chan

people who think this manga about pedos CALM THE FUCK DOWN
first of all the guy see her as daughter she like him like most daughters saying they wanna marry their fathers in youthul years
second for the people talking about the romance tag demon chang gonna be grown up in later chapters i dont wanna spoil anything but she does grow up faster then humans
third if your mind goes to that road you need to read something else idiots

@jazz9 read the above

Dex-chan lover
Maybe cool it a little with the insults people?
When you see the tags loli and romance in a manga it's legitimate to wonder what the relationship is about
Doesn't make you a degenerate to not want to read a potentially pedo manga (can't believe I wrote that lol, but with the way some people react here...)

PS: and as an adult if you develop romantic feelings for a little girl who magically transforms into an "adult" then...well better stop here...
Let's just say a (normal) father wouldn't develop romantic feelings for his daughter when she's grown up

@jazz9
clearly you didnt understand or didnt read my comment im gonna spoil it for you if you want
he see her as daughter
she see him in romance way later on when she is all grown up she tell him about her feelings and how she feel about him as man .

PS. the fact you guys talking if this is right or wrong let me tell you something THIS IS A STORY dont be too Serious demons dont exist in the real world so talking about how she magically become adult and him loving her kinda silly
just enjoy the story people

@Alciel
just ignore them i enjoy reading this and if people see this as pedo manga they can go to the real gross sites and have their eye candy since their mind in that dirty state

If only normalfags would leave, the comments would be far less cluttered with plebbit that can't separate 2D and 3D.

Dex-chan lover
@smoothoperator
Don't worry, at least this "normalfag" here will leave
You can go back to enjoying your 2D pedo fantasy in peace

And no need to reply to this comment, I wouldn't read it anyway

I was so on board with a story about polar opposite characters but damn that little shit's annoying as fuck. Why does she cry so much? Does she actually do something out of her own accord?

@jazz9
My kind of person. I like you man. I find it dumb that there are people getting all defensive when there are comments complaining about romantic relationships (potentially) between a child and adult or a parent and their child (adoptive or not), like that sort of thing is normal. And they always have to immediately use the whole "Oh, it's just fiction. You're an idiot if you can't seperate 2D from 3D" argument. But to hell with that! Just because it's fiction doesn't mean people can't find that kind of crap revolting. I think it's perfectly normal to become uncomfortable with the idea of pedophilia, regardless if its in a fictional context. The same way people get squemish or uncomfortable during violent or r*pe scenes in movies. It's only natural people would react negatively to such things. Like come on, although lolicon crap is fiction, the thought of it is still... well I guess not wrong per se, considering it's not real, but it's point-blank disgusting. And we are allowed to think and feel that way. If that's something you like, then whatever, you are allowed to enjoy your loli fetishes, that's your right, and it's my right to dislike anything relating to the sexualization or romanticizing of children. And if someone feels personally attacked by my statements, that is probably because you're a lolicon or a pedo and that ain't my problem. If you're neither of those things, then you're probably the most annoying type of person who would be okay with whatever is thrown at them, disregarding logic and reasoning, just as long as they get their romance plot. Yikes.

Let's be honest here, this is a fetish pedo bait. Surely you can find better romance stories, better action stories, better anything, on other mangas. We all know what's up, who are you trying to deceive with the argument of “drawings have no human rights fuckface,” or “she's actually 10000 years old, she just looks 8,” etc., just say you enjoy this because you're a pedo, bro, I can at least respect that and see you as an actual rational human being, I would still judge you tho. We all know that this would be borderline illegal in the West and most likely be censored into oblivion, so let's all admit what this is actually about.

I'm not saying this shouldn't exist or that it should be illegal, however, we're still allowed to criticize this and call it a pedo bait which is what it actually is in the end.

Man all these attention starved people commenting "pedobait, pedobait" are so sad, why even come here if you hate lolis that much? just filter out the tags and be done with it.

Fed-Kun's army
Mangadex really need an upvote or downvote button on their comment section like reddit or discord so shitty comments can go down to oblivion.

Users who are viewing this thread