Taimashi to Akuma-chan

Dex-chan lover
Why people hating on this series have they even read this

That other tan shota boi shounen ai manga also has similar rating and nobody is hating it and calling it pedo.

They are also both wholesome if you instead read the manga and not review something Even though you have no idea what the actual content is.

@greatninja3 I got about 13 chapters in. The characters all feel flat. The demon child/Lily cries, blushes, and cries some more. That's her whole personality. Evan stands around making vaguely flirty comments towards a child and looking attractive. I just don't find the characters very engaging, and the art feels repetitive as well.

@Zhi-Laohu The character development does lack quite some merit even later on, but what does the feeling of repetitive in terms of art even mean?

Contributor
@oricalco
Man all these attention starved people commenting "pedobait, pedobait" are so sad, why even come here if you hate lolis that much? just filter out the tags and be done with it.

Pretty much this.
I (really) hate most of genderbent manga, same for Yuri and Yaoi, And Isekai with Jprg mechanics, i will not go on a manga comments and whine about it.

If you hate a genre, just avoid it, that's all.
If you somewhat like a genre, then feel free to read, say your opinion about the manga (quality/defaults/etc), it's always nice to see differents opinions.

Group Leader
Imagine imposing your morals on a manga series. lol, as the Scanlator I tried my best to not join this divided discussion, but ngl it's kinda annoying reading all those 'negative' comments, kinda ruin the fun even just a little bit, but meh, here is my take; Lily love Evan romantically, Evan loves lily but not romantically. I scanlate this series because of its pure cuteness. I'll leave it at that ig, let us 'fans' keep reading/enjoying this series, even better, by supporting the author, either by buying e-book, book, or even joining Author's FANBOX.

@pomfkatze There are a few things. The characters feel like they only have two or three facial expressions, the demons all seem to be drawn in the exact same style with the same features and proportions as Lily(Which is odd since they're supposed to be older), and the outfits never change. There's other reasons it 'feels' repetitive I'm sure, but I barely spent an hour reading this. I'm not here to do a full literary and artistic analysis of the manga.

Its good, I kindly understand how the author wants to portray how lily's character was. It feels like the story wants us to know how she is different from others, that even with all these circumstances and event, she stays pure and kind.

But haven't finished reading all so I don't know what will happen in the future.

Still I'm liking it.

Wonder what’s the end uggghhhhhhh..... knowing that it ended makes me sad. Tho if anyone knows plz tell me lol

Users who are viewing this thread