Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki - Ch. 64 - I Didn't Get Isekai'd But I am Loved by my Awkward Four-Eyed Nerd Boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for upload. Time to spank that booty :haa:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
"It only hurts"

My version was "It's just physical pain". Though I don't enjoy getting hurt, you learn to cope with it... Thanks mom...

Dex-chan lover
>that close up on his smile

gotta hand it to a man that knows exactly what his lady wants

Dex-chan lover
I love these dorks, but please for the love of god you two, discuss a safeword beforehand if you're gonna do "no matter what I say" kind of play.
They are looong overdue for a discussion of safe words. My main complaint about this deliciously perverted story. (Nana to Kaoru had the same issue, except in that one safe words were only introduced to be violated. Grrrr....).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They are looong overdue for a discussion of safe words. My main complaint about this deliciously perverted story. (Nana to Kaoru had the same issue, except in that one safe words were only introduced to be violated. Grrrr....).
Mayhaps it'll be a plot point. He goes overboard, they have a fight about it, they find out what safe words are.

Dex-chan lover
Apocryphal: I heard that the .JP S&M scene is - was - much less into safewords and much more about intuiting how your partner feels. Hence Kaoru's stressing over not knowing where Nana's boundaries are and either stepping over them (the early foot-play) or overcompensating (the pet-play all-dayer). It pushes a lot more burden onto the dom.

Dex-chan lover
I love these dorks, but please for the love of god you two, discuss a safeword beforehand if you're gonna do "no matter what I say" kind of play.
They can't do safewords because it contradicts the basis of their relationship. She loves him because he understands her to the point of not needing to say words.

Dex-chan lover
I love how he's a massive sadist, but the sadism doesn't translate past anything sexual so he's a super nice guy otherwise.
That's how it usually is with bdsm couples irl.

Dex-chan lover
tbf, Kaoru was almost excessively careful about respecting Nana's boundaries, at least to the point that I read. He was constantly pining about being careful, checking on her, etc. I liked that. But yeah, safe words are important.

Dex-chan lover
On a side not, I appreciate how this series, despite being very into a niche kind of sexuality, also explores a young couple actually learning to be physical with each other, petting etc. That's unusual.

Dex-chan lover
Precisely in a discussion about Nana to Kaoru I learnt that Japanese S&M customs doesn't make use of safe words, putting the responsibility entirely on the S and NtK portrayed exactly that.
Here's the same, except neither is knowledgeable about the "do" and "don'ts" of S&M beyond what they themselves set. And of course they might go too far sometimes, like now. But regardless, they're in a healthy S&M relationship.

Loving this Manga so far. The relationship is weirdly wholesome despite all the masochist shit. This is monthly, right?

Users who are viewing this thread