Takane no Hana wa Midaresaki

I read to about page 4 on chapter 1 and all I can is...Holy shit what the fuck did I just witness.

wholesome romance that starts off with an accident and some innocent perversion, sort of a meta-take on the BDSM stereotypes... as experienced/experimented upon by two students that don't quite know how to deal with emotions, puberty, and their fledgling fetishes as the cross lines in all the wrong orders.

I swear I can feel that something will fuck up the wholesome story after chapter 19.

I goddamn saw the first page and I was COMPLETELY shocked at the artstyle because I knew what artist it was. Next thing you know his name is there, and I'm wondering if it can live up the expectations like how Gujira and 774 did. Worried, but nonetheless hopeful for what kind of story s/he could pull

y'know if that was the last chapter i woudln't have any complaints. it'd be short but sweet... with a certain steamy feeling wafting on.

Aggregator gang
Now this is fun. It's a cool little S&M manga where they experience their sexual awakenings.

I just wish one day I could find myself with a partner with that much sexual compatibility.

Though I feel the ominous winds of a finale coming, which I hope isn't the case as I've really enjoyed it so far.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, the level of filthiness actually goes down in the later chapters.
I'd say the filth/time chart would be something like a bell curve (or, if you enjoy memes, the right half of a parabola)

I'm glad that it's been informative apart from interesting.

There's a lot of misinformation about what an S does, and so far this has been spot on.

Fed-Kun's army
How can this manga be so innocent yet erotic at the same time? I'm kinda struggling in comprehending this.

Users who are viewing this thread