Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I don’t wanna hear some sob story about how everyone always leaves you when you literally told Meguru that you were toying with her and that she meant nothing to you. Literally all you would have had to do is say “I’m not the person you thought I was but I still like hanging out with you”

"getting to know my true self" = her telling her she was just toying with her the whole time?? This is braindead, what an awful woman

Yukiho seems to love self-sabotaging. She does things that she dislike because she has thir distorted notion that someday, someone will read her mind and "accept the real her"?

What the hell? Woman please, dont go around saying that you are using someone if you actually want that person in your life. You are not a kid or a confused teen, so there is no excuse dor your behavior.

Get real or go away, but dont go around stringing Meguru along your issues.

Fed-Kun's army
its not because she got to know the real you. its because you treated her like shit you fucking child

Fed-Kun's army
@Saiangeli Yes, what was she even expecting? The real self she had shown to Meguri was a pile of trash, who is going to love someone toying with other's feelings. I don't really understand her motivation for doing all that shit, dating a married man, having one-night stand with some fishy guy, what sort of entertainment is that? If you are bored you don't go doing such stuff, you watch TV, read a book or do one of the countless things that are not bound to cause you problems later. If you are lonely, you can find a friend or socialize in many other ways without creating unnecessary emotional friction. As of yet, Yukiho really looks like a teen that has just entered the rebelious phase.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah everyone bashing yukiho like she is the worst person in history of the world. like dude, if you want some saint maybe read some generic romcom . it's boring if the characters is always good

Dex-chan lover
Here comes the redemption arc... hopefully Meguri would be able to change her ways for the better <3

Dex-chan lover
"I wished you stayed with the real me" > The me that sleeps around with people for entertainment, trampled your feelings for entertainment and never thought of you more than entertainment 🫡

Users who are viewing this thread