Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
This sure turned up the tension out of nowhere. We went from fan service and character developments to suddenly trebuchet attacks from either A. a genius child who invented it or B. another otherworlder and the latter is more likely. He's always been hesitant to introduce larger weapons of war and now here they are getting blindsided by one and, as others pointed out, are about to let the best girl in the manga get taken prisoner.

Dex-chan lover
Wait. . I thought we are preparing for this eventuall attack since long time ago. Why are they still got blinaided?
They are currently not at war with each other currently. I believe they had a non-aggression treaty for 4 more years. They’re preparing for war but didn’t expect to already be attacked.

Supporter
This sure turned up the tension out of nowhere. We went from fan service and character developments to suddenly trebuchet attacks from either A. a genius child who invented it or B. another otherworlder and the latter is more likely. He's always been hesitant to introduce larger weapons of war and now here they are getting blindsided by one and, as others pointed out, are about to let the best girl in the manga get taken prisoner.
I don’t think she’ll allow herself to be taken prisoner, she’ll fight to the death.

Dex-chan lover
The cover art kinda spoils exactly how this is gonna go.
yes and no. There is a lot more to it than that, especially given what next volume is about. Which is a very important part of the story we haven't been told Yet.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I want Kazura to go down the path of Mitsuha in "Saving 80,000 Gold in Another World for My Retirement" and higher some modern day mercs and raze that other county into the ground?

Dex-chan lover
I guess we’ve 100% confirmed another foreigner here. Looks like a reincarnator though… maybe the Kazura family situation is unique? I’m interested to see this play out.

If… if he REALLY wants to, he can end this. He could bring military gear. It would be a step he can’t take back, but it is possible.

Supporter
Jesus the amount of arguing going on in this chapter. It's like I reading a story about bickering children... my patience wore real fucking thin this chapter. Just drama for the sake of drama.

Double-page supporter
yes and no. There is a lot more to it than that, especially given what next volume is about. Which is a very important part of the story we haven't been told Yet.
Would you be willing to elaborate on that? Any spoilers are fine.

Users who are viewing this thread