Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Those Who Plan

Aggregator gang
"I guess it's alright" is something you should never be thinking before signing a contract. You better know or burn that shit.

Dex-chan lover
a tape measure would have been nice to bring.
Easy scheme to get that short haired maid is to let the MC here the circumstances, as long as he says he will take her, the noble won't be able to do anything.
Though I have a premonition(forecast lol XD) that the "older brother" will see the maid with the MC outside somewhere and stir trouble for them, which in turn bring trouble for his house.

"Measure twice, cut once"

Its not spelled out exactly but I think that Havel's father is using her as leverage to force him to be the obedient son. Whether that entails some minor or maybe major acts of villainy is hard to say. Havel is trying to get her somewhere safe and outside of their father's control and their father promised that if he received an advantageous promotion she would be released into Havel's custody. Her assignment to Kazura was due to Havel's shenanigans which his father was forced to sort of accept.

Double-page supporter
@kronix Not just second waifu but third, too, since Zirconia told Marie to keep her body washed in case Kazura calls for her at night - ie, if he wants to fuck, it's expected that the maids will perform that duty on demand.

I'm not so much annoyed at the primitives playing medieval politics as I am concerned that Kazuya won't have the backbone to call them out on it.

Kazura likes that village girl. I dont see how a noble will let her daugther marry as 2nd wife after a plebian gurl.

Dex-chan lover
Isn'ta water wheel not too difficult to make once they have the blue print? I understand villagers having bad tools, but that town has a multistory mansions and other large structures.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
Zirconia setting up all these girls for Kazura is going to blow up in her face so badly,
Because she has been doing nothing but thinking of using sex to entrap Kazura, she misunderstands when he asks her to meet him in his room at night
I cant wait to see the scene in the manga.

@Redwaterflowing
@Talismaster
Yes Havels dad is being a douche here, the only reason Havel even joined the military was because he wanted to free his sister.

Dex-chan lover
@boag
Seems that Zirconia scene just started in the manga raws. We might need another release to conclude it, but I'd say to check it out before it vanishes behind the paywall.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
SI79Dzh.png
Let's see... Does this work? The link to raws in on this series' main page...

Dex-chan lover
It does! The raw page is Japanese. After a few half-random clicks and a Japanese error page, where I believe the raws should have been, I gave up. Thx a lot!
Okay. She doesn't seem to enjoy her situation. So she at least isn't a total slut.

Group Leader
@captain_crunch

They'll address why that is much later in the volume once they get around to meeting the craftsmen of the various workshops that makes the parts separately. But if you want to spoiler yourself, it's in chapter 77 of the WN here.

Otherwise, the TL;DR spoiler here:
It's basically because
it was a lack of skilled people due to most of the skilled older craftsmen being drafted in the war as support, dying to disease, or losing limbs, leaving behind a lot of unskilled young apprentices to take their place to continue the trade. Another reason is because this was a rush-order, adding more stress to the issue.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
OMG, it looks great, cant wait for it.
@Qelix
The thing is, Nelson never consumated the Marriage, he only took her as his wife because he wanted someone to Raise his daughter and because she was lauded as hero, so it was politically convenient for him

Users who are viewing this thread