Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Those Who Plan

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
Factual spoilers.
The WN title of that chapter was dubbed, "Trauma."
She mentions that she's a virgin and inexperienced, but she'll do what's expected of her. Since Valetta was acting somewhat similarly to getting touched by men after her close encounter with bandits, he immediately picks up something's wrong and clears up that he only called her to his room to give her some gifts since she looked like she was getting worked to the bone in the past few days. He then apologizes for creating a scenario that could easily be misunderstood (He gave her bath salts, told her to use them, then to come see her in the evening so he could give her something). She calls herself stupid for misunderstanding, and berates herself for expecting anyone to even look at her with lewd eyes, even though there are more beautiful woman than her in the castle. MC cuts her off and tells her she is, in fact, beautiful though. After an awkward silence, she leaves, and spends the next two days off.

My assumption:
It isn't said, but Zirconia's intense hatred of the enemy country and her fear of getting touched could be summed up as a Goblin Slayer-esque situation. The bandits that attacked her village could have been from the country she hates, or the enemy army attempting to pillage. She was probably forced to watch everyone suffer before escaping alone, fighting her way out. No confirmation on anything yet.

But yeah. I mean... What are you going to do in her situation? Forget misunderstanding, would you refuse a god or put yourself at risk to the people that traumatized you? If Kazura was indeed Greysior, the worst things that could happen are what? Kazura pulling out his support, cursing her family to die mysterious deaths (which may or may not have been the historically censored term for violent peasant uprising)?

Dex-chan lover
boag:
What? Nelson never did? She is young and I do believe she might want to have children one day. But who knows what happened in her village. Maybe this was actually the right course of action. Yet it would be better for her to overcome her trauma.
Talismaster:
Okay, wow. Here is something to clean yourself and come to my room at night for reasons. I want to give it to you. Yepp. No mistake here. This is an "invitation" to fuck. Everything else doesn't make any sense. Now imagine he would have also invited everyone else for a "we were so hardworking, now let's have cake"-party, including her husband.
And calling her beautiful will also lead to her entering the (unwanted) harem. This guy.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
Yeah, MC admits he made a stupid mistake. He took a bunch of requests from various people and had loads of promises to keep, so he was honestly just rushing to unload souvenirs and jumped straight into asking the soonest time period she was free, especially since he needed to take the time to show everyone how to use their gifts (example: to improve sweets, he promised a maid a butter/milk churner, and had to waste time looking up how to use it. Sadly, nothing happens afterwards. Zirconia spends the next two days pulling herself together since she apparently has really bad androphobia, and steels herself on her efforts to trap Kazura on her daughter.

Dex-chan lover
I love how Zirconia is just kind of throwing women at Kazura like felt balls at a velcro wall. It seems all things from Japan are in fact panacea, even the men.

Dex-chan lover
Pa-pa-tto, instead of "bang bang" I think "chop chop" is the most similar Anglicised meaning (unless you really like them jiffies).

So "Let's get this done quickly, chop chop."

Users who are viewing this thread