Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Zirconia

Introducing ironworking technology to a bronze age society was irresponsible enough but now he wants to start taking a look at military affairs? I think the power has gone to this guy's head and he's just enjoying playing king at this point. Plus he's got ambiguous relationships with multiple underage girls that he refuses to clarify or maintain proper distance with. Think I'm dropping it here

Shit. Im sorry but i really dont like that pair of mother and daughter. They just trying to take advantage of him. And that guy was naive or over kind hah!! . Keep clear your relationships bro.

I'm just concerned that this almost became a NTR and what does she mean by it's her first time? First time cheating her husband? First time having sex with "god"? Isn't Liez her daughter? Does that mean she didn't gave birth to Liez and Nelson (I forgot if it's the right spelling or wrong) didn't touch her (sexually (・ω<)) for 10 years? I just hate NTR so I got extremely agitated by this, but I'm just gonna brush it off anyway.

Yeah, sure, she got traumatized from the past but that buildup just to say she have that kind of past trauma is really stupid. Maybe Nelson didn't touch her for that reason but this is still stupid as well. Screw this, I'm not gonna brush this off at all. I may be wrong but it's only because I got agitated of the NTR element.

And what is up with this Kazura guy?! You think it's appropriate to call over someone's wife into your room, late into the night, after a bath?! That wording have more than one hint of inappropriateness and you have the audacity to not realise it before it happened?! I've had my fair share of dense protagonist but you're definitely at the top. This fucker, this motherfucker, I'll rain hellfire upon you!

Okay, I just read through the latest volume.
Liez is 14 years old, and Zirconia married Nelson 10 years ago, and it's confirmed Zirconia is not Liez'z birth mother. Zirconia is tied and married to Nelson because of political/military reason, that's why she's a virgin. And she said she will leave the house and be a commoner, and even teased and offered herself to Kazura. So fuck it, I'll let this slide, matter of the heart is complicated after all.

Double-page supporter
just trying to enjoy the manga but all the comments are poking holes in the story and now my enjoyment is slightly dampened....

Group Leader
I somehow feel that Zirconia's circumstance is almost the same as the wife of Talmberg from Kingdom Come Deliverance, too bad he wouldn't lay a hand on her lol

Users who are viewing this thread