Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Craylutz's Guest

Do you remember when Kazura called Zirconia to his room, and how Zirconia responded, inst it really weird for a wife to do that ?
Ah, Btw I still hate Lieze no matter what

Dex-chan lover
why you getting so nervous when a little kid is asking you questions.

Fed-Kun's army
It's always strange to me to see people hold fictional characters in such contempt when they have no control over what they say, do, or think. Because they don't actually exist. If someone dislikes a character, they should hold it against the author rather than the imaginary person with no say in their own behavior.

Group Leader
@Hollow7F
i actually forgot...what did she try to do?
Basically, she planned on seducing him, to get him to boink her so she could then force him to have a shotgun wedding.

@Tsukasa_iLy
What chapter is this in the ln. I'm ready to just read ahead
The LN is not translated by anybody (If anyone wants to pick it up and do that project, they can DM me since I have the LN raws).
Only the WN is currently being translated here ...
And my manga translation has already surpassed theirs in the timeline.

@Liquidxlax
I think Kazura forgives her because she is 16, the culture is far different from Japan and noble girls are ways of acquiring things for a family, but noble girls still want a good husband and kazura is the best she has seen thus far so she'd try anything. It is just that many manga seem to not have situations where a character should be mad at a person for a while and interact with them far different.
Lieze is 14. I think you may be confusing her with Zirconia's flashback or Issac's cousin's flashback.

@Kikaibaka
He's really, really doing himself a disservice by not attempting to learn the language because Lieze isn't biased at ALL no sir.
He actually has...but only a rudimentary level. He was able to read Lieze's handwritten letter just fine when she left him some cookies in a previous chapter. It's the technical terms that are more difficult. It's like how you might know English as your native language, but as soon as you talk political jargon, read some legal documents, laws written, or even some long-winded terms of service agreements... that's enough to make most people's head spin, and even more so when it's their second or third language.

@kingguy3
"I'm being used by father everyday, but I'm somehow handling it."
I'd normally say both father and son can go fuck themselves (since one physically abuses Marie and the father literally own his own daughter her as slave)...but, maybe they already do in a different sense.

@tuatara1
It's always strange to me to see people hold fictional characters in such contempt when they have no control over what they say, do, or think. Because they don't actually exist. If someone dislikes a character, they should hold it against the author rather than the imaginary person with no control over their own behavior.
That, and the fact that some characters are meant to be hated because they're written intentionally to be that way, usually as villians...just like in this instance of the father and son being the scumbags of this story. I personally don't agree with you, because hating on the author for writing a character they didn't like (who was meant to be disliked, especially villains), sounds absurd to me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Harry_Dong I'm not saying to hate an author for their work, especially when it comes to villains. But if a character's "choices" or "personality" bother you, the only person actually responsible is the author. Characters are just tools with which to expeess the author's ideas.

Of course, the same holds true for characters that people love. They're also no more than vehicles to carry the author's thoughts to the audience. Whether they make good choices or bad ones, they're still completely blameless.

Dex-chan lover
After reading this chapter twice...

300rprK.gif

...what?

Group Leader
Wait something really doesn't add up here, I mean if Zirconia was 16y old 10 years ago than how come Lieze be around. I mean I can't remeber Liezes specific age but surely she's not 10 or younger. And if shes older than that it would mean Zirconia had her when she was like 12-14??? not to metion during a time she supposedy served in military. Or is Lieze not a blood related child?

Dex-chan lover
Uhh, by reading the big bro's notes at the end It made me remember that I read the title of the chapter as "Crayslutz's Guest" instead of "Craylutz's Guest"... I should stop speed reading LOL.

I'm searching for a similar kind of manga
It's kind of isekai, I guess, where MC can travel between worlds. He has a rich friend who's dad helps him sell some potion or something which helps in recovering injuries (if I'm remembering correctly) from the "other" world to his "original" world. He also brings other things but that's all I can remember. Also when he travels he's out for 3-4 days or something.
I'm sorry if this much isn't helping but that's all that I can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread