Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Craylutz's Guest

Group Leader
@kingguy3
Definitely Arondo. For being a gay boy

Nope, definitely you. Originally commented in reference to your comment. I just didn't include your comment in the quote. That's why your username is outside of the quote (which I'm quoting the manga itself), unlike how I formatted it for the other replies to other people. I probably should have just used normal " " marks. Sorry if that was confusing.

woah forgot all bout this read gonna have to go ba k to the novel again.
thank you for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Oh so a proper adult will join the harem now? She has better chances than the 14~16 y/o girls (unfortunatly).

Dex-chan lover
@Harry_Dong of course, noble girls are bargaining chips for their family. Kazura is "powerful" and a good man. A girl seems to be only able to pick her husband if their potential for the man to be a big player kind of thing. I also think she doesn't want to be a baby factory and she likes the fact that Kazura takes her opinion into consideration while women are generally ignored in that sense.

This chapter is text heavy, 36 pages and only maybe 4 work as a manga, thanks for the translation this one seems like it was more work than usual.

This has turned to boring politics. Who cares about some random army attacking, go back home and stop medalling.

Users who are viewing this thread