Takasugi-san no Chibiyan Hero - Vol. 2 Ch. 133 - I’m Giving You a Gold Star

Dex-chan lover
"Look darling, it's the future side couple. Give them two or three more scenes together and they will have their own arc, you'll see! "

Aggregator gang
And just like clockwork, the angry lesbian friend is getting paired off with a male side character. To some readers, it may seem like this shouldn't happen given how Arisa has always been hating on men (particularly Masakatsu), but not in the minds of manga writers. It was either she falls for a male side character, she falls for the male lead (which only happens in harems), or she continues being the angry clingy "friend".

Seriously, this girls is so stock. At the very least it seems like she'll stop being such a jerk to Masakatsu for no good reason other than "Koyuki's mine!". At least I hope.

Dex-chan lover
Oh? I thought they were just friends. But there's more hehe
Many thanks

@KazumaLee94 While I do agree that they should acknowledge the feelings Arisa has for Koyuki, I looked back in the chapters and couldn't find an instance of Arisa hating all men, only her hating Masakatsu. She might be bi or pan. I personally think this ship is panning out pretty well ;)

Aggregator gang
Yeah after seeing him without glasses, dudes pretty hot

Users who are viewing this thread