Takasugi-san no Chibiyan Hero - Vol. 2 Ch. 210 - Class Reunion

Im kinda sad its over but its nice reading through the epilogue and gaining insights on each characters backstory!

Contributor
@Purplelibraryguy I know right, I hope they'll change the default follow tab to "read" and "complete" manga mmm...

Btw, they said it'll have 2 bonus chapter right, so we can expect 1 more chapter (but the based on the credit page it seems to be the last bonus chapter) mmm...~?

Dex-chan lover
YES! I always like “timeskip chapters” to see what the characters are doing / how is going for them in the future, and their absence from the opera was a little minus for me...now everything is back in places.

Masakatsu’s friends changed a lot, lol

I REALLY GOT A MIXED FEELING ABOUT THIS :'(( I'm super happy about the ending but yes it's the end (lowkey I want more of this)

Anyway I was extremely satisfied for the bonus chapter! I love all the character designs 💕💕💕 thank you for the translations for all this time!

more proof if proof be needed that you should never mark anything as completed on this website

Dex-chan lover
A story about Yasu might have been nice, but it also might have borken the ☆゚.*・。゚Magic☆゚.*・。゚

Dex-chan lover
since this i havent marked any that are completed as such so that i can see extras later

Double-page supporter
this was the defintion of mega cute! now if u dont mind me, it's 5:30 and i have to get up in half an hour. super enjoyable!

Users who are viewing this thread